Customer Service Representative for a Large Wholesale Nursery
JRT Nurseries in Aldergrove, BC is a leading provider of exceptional nursery stock to our customers. This role acts as critical support to sales reps, as they are often on the road visiting customers. You will manage relationships and sales with customers, including everything from day- to-day inquiries to program planning and product presentations. You may be asked to attend and assist at trade shows. Responsibilities also include clerical duties and data entry.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handle all aspects of customer inquiries
- Serve as support for sales reps when traveling
- Receive and enter orders
- Assists sales reps to increase sales with customers
- Travel to trade shows and customer visits as required
- Other duties as assigned to support sales department.
Required / Preferred Qualifications:
- Knowledge of shrubs, trees and perennials along with some shipping experience are an asset
- Candidate should have strong people and problem-solving skills
- Excellent verbal, math and writing skills
- Collaborative team member at work as well as with customers
- High integrity and respect for confidentiality requirements
- Minimum of two years of customer service or sales experience required
- Willing to work long hours, weekends and holidays as needed.
Benefits: JRT offers a benefit package based on experience. To apply, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.